Our collections are curated to reflect globally recognised themes and passions for everyone - boxes that speak to your inner love of design and innovation. Our bespoke gift collection is curated with a limited edition in mind. Only 500 of each design will be curated into a limited edition ensuring that your gift is unique. We ask you to join our community and keep up to date on new released boxes and discover the designers we are working with to create Boxes of Babylon.
Unique & Limited
500 per Collection
Our Privacy Statement fully complies with the Privacy Act 1988 and represents the industry’s best practice. Normally we collect information from you directly, unless it is unreasonable or impracticable to do so.
Collection of your personal information can occur through the following interactions:
- When you access and use our website or Wi Fi services.
- During conversations with our team members.
- When you complete purchase orders, registrations, requests or applications for our products or services (by phone, in person or electronically).
- When you communicate with us directly (by email, telephone, direct mail or any other means).
- When you interact with us during promotions, competitions, special events.
- Interact with us through any of our social media channels.
We collect your personal information so that we can carry out the following actions (“Purpose”):
- To provide you with products and services that you have requested from us.
- To communicate with you, including about products and services, competition results, special offers, and events which might interest you.
- To answer your questions and provide you with information or advice.
- To create orders, transaction records, agreements for the sale of products or services, accounts, tax invoices or receipts.
- Provide your personal information to third parties that assist us in providing products and services you have requested, such as delivery service providers and fulfilment managers.
- Carry out administration, marketing, planning, fraud and loss prevention activities, procurement, product and service development, quality control and research to improve the way we offer services to you.
- To consider and respond to complaints made by you.
- To comply with laws or regulations or to comply with any directions given by regulators or authorities.
We reserve the right to use or disclose any information without notice or consent for the following purposes:
- As needed to satisfy any law, regulation or legal request.
- To conduct investigations of consumer complaints or possible breaches of law.
- To protect the integrity of the Website and our property.
- To protect the safety of our visitors or others; to fulfil your requests; or
- To cooperate in any legal investigation.
You can use this website (www.boxesofbabylon.com.au) without having an account. You can visit the Website, read articles and other materials, browse merchandise and check on offerings without giving us any personally identifiable information. Certain other activities on the Website, such as posting comments or product reviews and signing up to receive e-mail updates from Boxes of Babylon and our affiliates and partners, do not require you to register for an account, but may require that you provide certain personal information such as your name and/or e-mail address. Other activities, including purchasing products through the Website, require you to register for a user account.
To register, you must create a user account, which requires you to provide your e-mail address and select a password. The password you select is used to protect your account from unauthorised access.
Your Web browser offers so-called "cookies" which, if you allow their use, store small amounts of data on your computer when you visit a Website. Cookies do not contain any personally identifiable information about you and therefore cannot be used to identify you personally. However, cookies assist us in tracking which of our features you like best and make it easier to use our sites. We use a cookie in order to retain the contents of your shopping cart while you browse the site. Cookies also enable us to customise our content according to your preferences. You have the ability to accept or decline cookies by modifying your browser. Although, the Website is viewable even if you disable the cookie function on your browser, if you disable cookies, some advanced and customised features or offerings will not be available to you.
As in any transaction, your credit card company will have all relevant information about the name of the vendor, item(s) purchased, date, total cost and other information necessary to process the transaction. Boxes of Babylon will not otherwise provide any personal data to your credit card company without your permission.
Subject to any restrictions in the Privacy Act or Principles, we will tell you on request what personal information we hold about you. There will not be any charge to you where the information you request can be provided electronically. There may be some cost involved in providing written records if the request is complex or requires detailed searching of our records.
The steps we take to secure personal information include website protection measures, security restrictions on access to Boxes of Babylon computer systems, controlled access to Boxes of Babylon corporate premises, policies on document storage and security, personnel security and training and workplace policies. While we endeavour to protect the personal information of users of our website, we cannot guarantee the security of information you disclose online: you disclose that information at your own risk. If you are concerned about sending your information over the internet, you can contact Boxes of Babylon. You can also help protect your personal information by keeping your account details confidential. If you become aware of any security breach, please let us know as soon as possible at email@example.com